Benefits of van racking for business owners
Van racking can enhance the functionality, safety, and efficiency of your van, and in turn, business operations. Van racking is a valuable investment for a wide range of business owners. Some key operational benefits of van racking include:
- Enhanced safety: Securely storing tools and materials reduces the risk of items moving during transit. This can otherwise lead to accidents or damage.
- Professional image: A well-maintained and organised van gives your business a professional appearance. This can instil confidence in customers.
- Inventory control: A van that is well-organised will help you keep track of your equipment and materials. This reduces the likelihood of running out of supplies during a job.
- Reduced wear and tear: With everything securely stored, there is less wear and tear on equipment and the inside of your van during transit.
What van racking can I get?
Van racking can provide an effective solution for a range of trades, including plumbing, building, and electrical work.
There is a wide range of innovative racking solutions designed for popular vans. These include shelves, shelf dividers, cases, storage boxes, and integrated lashing points. These options can be customised to meet your business requirements.
Solutions are available for:
- Small vans such as the Ford Transit Courier, and
- Medium vans such as the Citroen Dispatch and
- Large vans such as the Vauxhall Movano and PEUGEOT Boxer.
Feel free to chat with our expert team about your specific needs.
Searching for your next van?
At Vansdirect we have a wide range of van leasing deals ensuring you can find the perfect van for your business at the right price.
With options like hire purchase, contract hire, and van fleet leasing we provide a flexible approach to suit your needs.
If you're looking for van servicing and maintenance, we can help with that too! Simply get in touch to see how our expert team can help you today.
Van racking FAQs
What is racking on a van?
Van racking is an innovative method for organising the contents of your van. It involves various modular fittings designed to store and secure your equipment and materials. Typically, it consists of shelves, drawers, and compartments. These can be customised to your specific business needs.
Does van racking increase insurance?
Van racking can actually lead to a decrease in your insurance premiums, depending on the provider you choose. Leaving tools and materials unsecured in your van poses a safety risk. Fitting racking demonstrates a stronger commitment to safety and overall care for your van. For the most accurate information on this, please contact your van insurance provider.
How does a racking system work?
Van racking is designed to optimise the inside of your van, offering an efficient storage solution for your tools and equipment. The racking system can be customised to suit your needs. To get started, you'll first need to determine the design and layout based on the type of work you do. You'll also need to select the components, such as shelves, drawers, bins, cabinets, and racks. Contact us to find out how you can tailor your racking system to best meet your requirements.
Can you put racking in a lease van?
Usually, you can install racking in a leased van, as long as it doesn't damage the interior or loadspace in any way. However, it's important to check in advance before fitting any racking. Get in touch with our expert team who will be able to advise you further.