Terms and Conditions of Website
Whilst Vansdirect makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and current, we give no warranty or undertaking as to the quality, or freedom from error, of the contents of the website. The access or use by you of the contents of this website is entirely at your own risk. Vansdirect does not make any representation or warranty and expressly disclaims any and all such warranties and terms in respect of any products, services, information or materials. Depending upon the specification, purchasing a new vehicle may involve a time delay between ordering the vehicle and taking delivery. Images of our vehicles may have been digitally altered. This process is done to remove point of sale material from the vehicle and to add a digital backdrop.
Third Party Links
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly, for the (1) the privacy practices of such websites (2) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content products, goods, or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (3) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2013. Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2013.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these terms and conditions and any purchase by you will be strictly in accordance with our general terms and conditions of sale.
View our Terms & Conditions of Sale
Terms & Conditions for Vehicle Finance
We act as credit brokers and we are not a lender. Finance is subject to status and finance company acceptance. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will typically receive a commission from the lender, as either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage on the amount you borrow. The commission we earn does not change by the type of finance, or the lender we introduce you to. A guarantee may be required. The finance rate will vary dependent of customer personal circumstances for in dealership purchases.
In our continual effort to improve our levels of customer service, please be aware that calls may be monitored and recorded for training and quality purposes.
All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, design rights and database rights, both registered and unregistered) in this website and its contents belong to Vertu Motors plc (the holding company of Vans Direct Limited) or one of its group or affiliate companies, or its licensors, or are otherwise used by Vertu Motors plc as permitted under applicable law. No usage rights of any of this website or its contents are licensed to you unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
You may view, copy and print the contents of this website for your own personal, private, non-commercial use. You agree to make use of this website and its contents only for lawful purposes. You may only establish and/or operate visible or invisible links to this website with the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, modify or otherwise use any of the contents of this website for any other purpose (in particular any public, commercial purpose) without the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc.
You may not directly or indirectly make use of any software or system in order to extract systematically, routinely or regularly data from this website or its contents. You may not use this website or its contents for any unlawful or malicious purpose, or for the purposes of causing offence, or any defamatory or libellous activity.
Without prejudice to the generality of the paragraphs above, Vertu Motors plc prohibits the use in conjunction with the website of any automated system or software, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to extract any data or content from this website for comparative websites or any other commercial purpose, without the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc.
Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to monitor your usage of this website and to suspend access to or use of this website if your use contravenes these Conditions and Vertu Motors plc also reserves the right to take such action as it considers necessary in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
Terms & Conditions of Competitions
Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over. The specific rules of each competition, the prize for each winner and the applicable terms and conditions will be provided with or directly linked to each competition.
Terms & Conditions of Offers
The details of each offer or promotion and the applicable terms and conditions will be provided with or directly linked to each offer or promotion.
Vansdirect Greggs Facebook Competition
This competition is provided by Vans Direct Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06971144 whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA (Vansdirect). Participants agree to these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) and any information or guidance published by Vansdirect form part of these Terms and Conditions.
1) PRIZE: THREE winners will each receive one working week’s worth of Greggs Breakfast Roll Deal voucher codes i.e. five (5) in total (the Prize) during each calendar month that the competition is running. There is no cash alternative, and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
2) USE OF CODE: Greggs voucher codes are each valid for one (1) single filling breakfast roll (bacon, sausage, omelette or Lorne Sausage (Scotland only)) with one (1) regular hot drink, 250ml orange juice or 500ml water. Breakfast is served until 11am. Any extras will be charged accordingly. Unique valid code must be shown to a member of staff to redeem. One claim per user, per unique code. One code accepted per transaction.
Codes are valid for three months from the first day of each month following the competition end date and are only able to be redeemed between these dates (for example, if the competition is in March, the voucher will be valid from the 1 April to 30 June). Any codes shown after the end date will not be valid or accepted.
Offer is subject to availability and whilst stocks last. An alternative product may be supplied. Valid to take away. Greggs reserves the right to refuse/amend each voucher and offer in any way deemed appropriate.
Codes are available to redeem at most Greggs shops, however excluded Greggs shops are those situated in MOTO forecourts – Doncaster, Ferrybridge, Toddington North & South, Heston, Hilton Park, Lancaster, Southwaite North, Trowell, Leigh Del East & West, Knutsford, Heston East, Frankly North & South, Donnington Park, Trowell South, Wetherby.
See full terms and conditions for Greggs at https://www.greggs.co.uk/terms-conditions
3) ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is over the age of 18 and is a registered member of https://www.facebook.com (Facebook). Employees of Vansdirect or its affiliates and advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
4) TIMING: This competition runs during the last 7 days of the month from 00:01 GMT until 23:59 GMT on the last day of the month for each month that the competition is running as specified in the competition post at https://www.facebook.com/vansdirect (the Promotion Period(s)).
5) ENTRY: To be entered into the competition, entrants must on the specific Vansdirect Facebook competition post during the applicable Promotion Period:
- Like the post
- Tag a friend on the post; and
- Comment ’WIN’ on the post
Each person may only enter once and must only enter on their own behalf. Entries will be ineligible if they are incomplete; are found to be part of an attempt to use multiple accounts to enter; violate the rights of any other person or entity; are received outside of the Promotion Period; are reported to violate the terms governing use of Facebook. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which may be updated from time to time. Vansdirect is not responsible for any failure or inability to enter. Vansdirect reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it considers (at its absolute discretion) has violated these Terms and Conditions.
6) WINNER SELECTION: The three competition winners will be selected at random each month by Vansdirect (at its absolute discretion).
7) USE OF YOUR ENTRY: The winner of the Prize consents to his/her full name being made publicly available and posted on social media including Facebook as the winner. They also consent to permit or take part in any additional publicity which may be reasonably requested by Vansdirect. Any other personal data you provide when you enter may be used for future marketing activities by Vansdirect if you indicate your consent to such activity. Otherwise, this personal data will be used by Vansdirect, Vertu Motors plc and agents acting on their behalf only for the operation of this competition.
8) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: The winner will be contacted by Vansdirect or agents acting on its behalf via Facebook to claim their Prize. If a potential winner has not confirmed receipt of the notification within thirty-two (32) hours of the first attempt, another winner may be selected to replace them, and the potential winner will cease to be entitled to the Prize.
9) OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Vansdirect’s decision shall be final. Vansdirect reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice before the Prize is claimed and the winner confirmed. Participants in this competition agree that Vertu Motors plc and its subsidiaries or group companies will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a Prize, or from participation in this competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit Vertu Motors plc's or its subsidiaries' or group companies' liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Vertu Motors plc's fraud. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Greggs plc.
10) SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant's entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future competitions, so please enter fairly.