Last updated: May 11, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To understand how visitors interact with the website
- To display ads that are relevant and engaging to the user
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service. Session cookies are active for your browsing session only, while persistent cookies have a longer expiration period and can be used across multiple browsing sessions. We use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to enable basic functions of the website, like navigation.
- Statistics cookies. We may use statistics cookies to understand how visitor interact with our website and to produce anonymous reports.
- Marketing cookies. We may use marketing cookies to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Further information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: