This competition is provided by Vans Direct Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06971144 whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA.
1) PRIZE: One winner will be invited to join a video call with Gerwyn “The Iceman” Price on Thursday 3 December 2020 (the Prize).
2) ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is over the age of 18 and who, prior to the Promotion Period (as defined below), has not ‘liked’ or
‘followed’ Vansdirect on Facebook or Twitter. Employees of Vans Direct Limited or its affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
3) TIMING: This competition runs from 00:01am on Monday 16 November 2020 until 23:59 on Friday 27nd November 2020 (the Promotion Period).
4) ENTRY: To be entered into the competition, entrants must:
• Comment “180” and tag a friend on any social media post promoting this competition on either the Modus Darts.tv Facebook page or the @ModusDarts180 Twitter feed; and
• ‘like’ or ‘follow’ the Vansdirect Facebook or Twitter page.
Each person may only enter once and must only enter on their own behalf. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions which may be updated from time to time. Vans Direct Limited is not responsible for lost or delayed entries. Vans Direct Limited reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it considers (at its absolute discretion) has violated these terms and conditions.
5) USE OF YOUR ENTRY: The winner of the Prize consents to his/her full name being made publicly available and posted on social media as the winner (Facebook/Twitter). Any other personal data you provide when you enter may be used for future Vans Direct Limited and any affiliated company’s marketing activities only if you indicate your consent to such activity. Otherwise, this personal data will be used by Vans Direct Limited and agents acting on its behalf only for the operation of, and in connection with, this competition.
6) SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winner of the Prize will be selected at random from all entrants who have entered the competition and met the entry requirements within the Promotion Period. The winner will be notified via a direct message on either Facebook or Twitter on or before 30 November 2020. If the winner does not respond to the direct message within twenty-four (24) hours, another winner may be selected to replace them with the effect that they will cease to be entitled to the Prize.
7) OTHER: The winner of the Prize will be sent a video call link by Modus Darts on Thursday 3 December 2020. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and it cannot be exchanged for any other prize nor transferred.
8) LIABILITY: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Vans Direct Limited’s decision shall be final. Vans Direct Limited reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time and for any reason, without notice. Participants in this promotion agree that Vans Direct Limited will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the Prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Vans Direct Limited‘s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Vans Direct Limited‘s fraud. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
9) SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this competition by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any future competitions run by Vans Direct Limited or any of its affiliates, so please enter fairly.
10) LAW AND JURISDICTION: These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The winner irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Despite the uncertainty that surrounds us at the moment, at Vansdirect we're doing everything we can to continue our normal business operations.
We are of course putting the safety of our colleagues and customers at the forefront of our activity and as such are following the latest government guidelines.
Please contact us using the enquiry forms on our website or by calling on 0800 169 6995 if you are looking for a new van - we are still servicing the nation.